It’s ok if I don’t get “thank you” because I also don’t like receive this phrase. I’m not comfortable but it ok if I’m the one saying it.
I just come from church but I feel this way and I know it bad to have this feeling but I can’t help it. It my second times to feel this way by the same people this year. It sucks to be in this situation the last time it took me a week before I make an effort to approach them. And I know that it really bad. I'm not angry just a little sulky.
|eating chocolate marble and drinking tea|
in the dark in front of my computer
To overcome this feeling I pray to rosary and eat. I think it not considered binge eating. Let’s see according to wikipedia this are classify as binge eating disorder
- Each binge consists of eating, in a discrete period of time (e.g., within any 2-hour period), an amount of food that is definitely larger than most people would eat in a similar period of time under similar circumstances, and is accompanied by a feeling of loss of control (i.e. they feel that they cannot stop eating and cannot control what they are eating and how much they are eating).
- The binge eating occurs, on average, at least twice a week for 6 months.
- The binge eating is not associated with the recurrent use of inappropriate compensatory behavior and does not occur exclusively during the course Bulimia Nervosa or Anorexia Nervosa.
- The person is seriously worried about the binge eating.
Also, an individual must have 3 or more of the following symptoms:
1. Eats an unusually large amount of food at one time, far more than a regular person would eat.
2. Eats much more quickly during binge episodes than during normal eating episodes.
3. Eats until physically uncomfortable and nauseated due to the amount of food consumed.
4. Eats when bored or depressed
5. Eats large amounts of food even when not really hungry.
6. Often eats alone during periods of normal eating, owing to feelings of embarrassment about food.
7. Feels disgusted, depressed, or guilty after binge eating.
I eat when I’m bored or depressed I do have one of the symptoms. But no I will not go any further I will overcome this because my health will suffer for it.
So as of now the only thing I can think of is to take shower.
So goodnight and hope for a better tomorrow.