Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

the crown is yours...for now


she maybe the leading villain ongoing "teleserye ng totoong buhay" here in Philippines and the most hated woman (wow big word) JANET NAPOLES.   












Just few years ago the hated woman was the former president Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Now, you own the crown. What can i say well lots of nasty things but like other tax payer WHAT THE HECK. At least I know where taxes go ... in your pocket and bath tub. 
if you have thick skin you better also have thick bullet vest. 





It your time to shine and  winner is Napoles





I don't like to sound be negative and morbid but if worst things happened the scene in the movie Red Corner come to mind. 


Janet never let me down you did what I expect you to do “I Invoke my Right Against Self-Incrimination" you remain silent. 

But I do believe justice will be served. God bless the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment