Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

this is my week

November 26 Tuesday I started Six-Pointed Star Christmas Ornament 
 
first 2 rows

and November 28 I started Oh, Christmas Tree








****
After so many months of contemplating if I’m going to use contact lens or not? I finally buy one. Because of the coming occasion I needed this.





My experience is so funny and embarrassing. My attempts to wear contact lens went almost ½ hour. I’m embarrassed I look like an idiot but I guess my stubbornness came to me. So I’m sorry for the girl that assists me because I can feel her annoyance. Deep inside I laugh. 

Am I the only one to experience this? Hope not.


I’m so happy because it been a while since I can read signboard.


******

trying to sleep you annoying human


wide awake



snob

No comments:

Post a Comment